Rent A CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Increase Revenue and Business ProfitsAs a business owner you should spend more time developing your business and making money instead of counting it.
More Free Time
Professional Experience at a Lower Cost
Eliminate Employee Headaches
Bound Monthly Graphic Financial Information
Accountability = GuaranteeThe financial reports are guaranteed to accurately reflect your business records. Based on records received from you, if the financial reports are incorrect, TMLG will restate the incorrect reports at no charge to you.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
· More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
· Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
· Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
· A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
· The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
· A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
· Training and managing your accounting staff.
· Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
· Budget preparation and monitoring.
· Profitability analysis by service or product line.
· Tax saving strategies.
· Trend analysis.
· Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
· Cash management.
· Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
· Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
· Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
· Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
· Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
· Mergers and acquisitions assistance
· Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Information Request Form for more information or a quote on any of our
products and services.